Monday, April 7, 2008

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

On Sunday, the family and I watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. This movie, it seemed, would be a hit in the family. And how could it not with such popular stars as: Dustin Hoffman and Natalie Portman. This movie was definetly a surprise in the way that in a G movie they would use such words as "triskaidekaphobia," Overall I think the family enjoyed the movie, however I do think the movie had some boring parts as well. No one (in my opinion) enjoyed it quite as much as my father though. One of his favorite parts of the movie was when Mr. Magorian says the phrase "Life is an occasion, Rise to it." an excellant quote I think you shall agree. Overall I would rate Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium an 7/10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your movie reviews. Keep them coming Brandon.

--Grandpa--